The European Sustainable Energy Week 2013 (EUSEW) is an event organised by the European Commission that promotes renewable energy and energy efficiency. Every year, hundreds of European municipalities take part by organising their local Energy Day. By doing so, they become part of EUSEW and a European movement, gain visibility for their projects and attract the attention from media. All organisers will receive support in communication from the EUSEW secretariat.
As a city, you can sign up with an event at the Energy Days during EUSEW, which provides citizens of the city a opportunity to learn and discuss sustainable energy solutions in their city as well as putting the city on the European map. By signing up with an event the city:
- Raise the profile and improve the image of your organisation, town, city or region
- Become a part of a European movement
- Spread your sustainable energy technologies and practices
- Attract media attention and make headlines
- Receive additional visibility and support for your event from the EUSEW Secretariat.
For more information visit the EUSEW website
Or watch the short introduction video below